Saturday 4 August 2007

Blog Updates

I've had a few blog-related updates this week that I thought I'd mention. I've been trying to get more involved in the Food Blogger/UK Food Blogger community, and have been slowly figuring out just how to do that. I'm reading and posting on the blogs I like already, but still crave more involvement.

And so, I have joined the UK Food Blogger Association, and dutifully posted my Getting To Know you introductory post. I have also been added to the Leftover Queen's Foodie BlogRoll , and have been added to the delightful The Foodie List's UK food blogs. Any other tips on how to be more a part of the community will be received with thanks.

Annemarie

2 comments:

Thistlemoon said...

WELCOME to The Foodie Blogroll!

Andrew said...

you should of course be invloved in some of the many food events - especially Waiter There's Something in my...

Also
http://www.ismyblogburning.com/